A couple weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. Which ones do you like? I need help deciding which to print for our frames. Input please! I have a favorite but I'd like to see what you think. Thanks Braeden and Katie, I love them! (P.S. these are the unedited versions, which I think are still amazing!)








13 comments:
I like #'s 1, 8, and 10. I numbered them from top to bottom on the post. So cute :)
I like the first one and the third one up from the bottom! So cute!!
I meant the 4th one up from the bottom and I also like the second one from the bottom.
Oh my goodness it is hard to choose!! I love the one where you're all spread out on the rocks, the one where you're spread out among the trees and the 2nd from the bottom where you're all sitting in a row. So cute! Where did you guys go?
1,3,8 are my favorites. Remember helping me decide when we lived in MO? :) I don't have that problem anymore. We are lucky to get one!
#10 definitely is my favorite. But they're all really good. You all look so good. Miss you!
I like # 1 best. You can see all of all of you - and everyone is looking at the camera. It is the most flattering to faces and shapes.
Can they crop it any more? I would want a little more people and a little less background.
I also like 5 & 6... Because I forget ... Hang on, be right back. ....
They are all great but I like #2 and 6. :) SO hard to chose though!
#2 is super duper cute - but is more cute than family-ish. It might work for a christmas card but not for over the mantle.
#5 I love but you are cut off too much!!!
#7 is my favorite playful pic. You are all close enough together, the background and color are fun, and even though Ainsley isn't looking she's still super cute.
so my votes are 1 and 7
For either card or mantle.
Have them crop # 1 and compare them.
Honestly when you look close at 7 it has very very nice balance with the ways the trees lean and the kids lean and you and Chant are just right in the background - the fall color is great.
I love seeing you guys!
I'm going to be in Utah next week. Still trying to figure many things out as to who I will have time to see and stuff. My mom, dad and heather are in arizona now, and they want to drive half way to meet us .... I'll call if I figure some open times and we can compare notes. (just me and max)
That was a really hard one. All of them are great. I would have to say the first and the third from the top. But, I'm glad it's you and not me picking because I would have a HARD time too!
i just like the one's best where you are all squished together. 3,8 and 10. Porter's smile is killer cute in 8. I looked again. 8 is where everyone of you is smiling perfectly! And you look genuinly happy and beeeautiful! I love you glasses in these pics. Just super cute on you.
Amie
1, 3, 7, & 8. Cool!!! They look great.
My vote is coming a little late! But I love 1,3, and 8! Such a cute family!!
Post a Comment