Friday, Oct 28th the school held a Halloween parade. All the kids got to wear their costumes and the parents were invited to watch as the children paraded through the school. It was so much fun to see all the creative costumes! I had a front row seat, so I had a great view. I was impressed with the teachers just as much as the kids. There was a "Where's Waldo," a very fancy fairy, and even a whoopy cushion. I had a cowgirl and dragon this year. Yep, Brinnley still fits into her cowgirl boots. And she had a snap-up shirt just like Grandpa. She was all set. Ainsley was so excited to be a dragon!
This is Ms. Schmidt, Brinn's Kindergarten teacher. We just love her!The next day we carved the pumpkins that the kids had drawn earlier. The girls had a lot of fun digging out the guts. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment