I know that I am almost 30 but I don't care, I really like Justin Bieber's new scent, Someday. I got a little sample vial that lasted a few days and I was so sad when it ran out!My favorite Christmas music is The Forgotten Carols, the original one where Michael McLean sings most of the songs. I was so sad to see that only the new version is available on I-Tunes. So not as good.
My favorite brand of shoes is Rocket Dog. I even have a pair or two dress shoes that are Rocket Dog. This is the current pair I am scoping out. I have two pairs that I live in all winter long and I've had them a couple years. The best shoes! So comfortable!I have secretly always wanted to be a brunette. You know, the dark, luscious, shiny brown. It all started with a Barbie Doll. She had the best hair and I loved it. And she looked so good dressed in her red outfit. My mom always said my cheeks are too pink to wear red. Sometimes I do it anyway ;) As I have gotten older, my hair has naturally darkened, so even though it's not that deep, rich shade, I still like it!
My absolute favorite TV show of all time is Gilmore Girls, but you already knew that ;) Maybe it has something to do with their hair. See, see what I mean! Luscious and shiny. It screams to be flipped over the shoulder.Maybe the hair also has something to do with why one of my 2 current faves is Hart of Dixie. Not only does she have the hair, but Chant and I swear that the set is the Gilmore Girls set. Watch closely, what do you think? (My other current fave: Once Upon A Time. Love that show!)

My least favorite household job: Folding socks! Seriously, it's a nightmare especially when you make the mistake of buying both girls the same style of sock. Every sock must be measured against each other to see which girl it belongs to. I am NEVER doing that again!
I have always wanted to go to Italy. Probably something else you already knew. But with the help of an author's blog and Pinterest I am planning the trip now, deciding what places we (umm, I) want visit. I am still holding on to the dream of backpacking and staying in hostels, but maybe I'll change my mind when the time comes. We'll see. (Top photo is Siena and bottom is Pisa.)I even have a clock in my living room set to Rome's time zone. I always know what time it is there and sometimes I try to imagine what I would be doing at that moment if I were there. Someday...

A good 90%, at least, of my wardrobe is from Maurices. If that store ever goes out of business, I wouldn't know what to do. So they better not! The other 10% goes something like this: Shade Clothing tanks and tees 8% and the other 2% would be JcPenney, Khol's, and Old Navy.Favorite current sounds: Ainsley's gut laugh that makes you laugh right along with her. Brinnley's singing. Makes me smile. And Porter yelling "Boo-ya!" Crack me up!
P.S.
Just did some research. Yep, the Town Square from Gilmore Girls is in Hart of Dixie. Knew it!
5 comments:
that perfume smells Amazing! Actually I thought it smelled like Britney spears perfume from a few years back. Equally as embarassing to admit that I wore! I'll have to chekc out your favorite shows. And Ainsley does have the best laugh ever.
Hope you're doing well!
Amie
I love this post. :) So much fun!
Rocket Dogs rock my socks. Love them.
Also LOVE the Gilmore Girls. :)
Awww - we totally have so much in common from this list!
I haven't smelled that one - but it is SUPER CUTE.
I LOVE LOVE rocket dog - even though I cant wear them because of my STUPID feet.
I think I look ridiculous as a blonde. Even though my hair just always tries to revert back. I love brunette shiny hair too.
I totally want to go to Italy, both to ride a Gondola at night and to have lunch outside under a pergola overlooking a gorgeous vineyard.
Ok socks. I don't know how my girls even have socks in their drawer. It must be like Manna or something. I swear no one has touched the sock basket since BEFORE we moved 4 months ago.
And Maurices, well I actually found 1 punch card that I didn't give to you - and I have been trying diligently to fill it up :)
There is one inside Mid Rivers Mall now - so I don't have to be sad that we are near the Meadows any more.
AND I have to tell you that they played Mindy Gledhill on one of our shows the other day - My favorite song - ANCHOR. I can't remember which show now because I am a cheese head but it was cool.
Everytime I see your name or a comment I am so sad that I didn't get to visit you. The girls were mad at me too. I guess they were counting on living vicariously through me.
Sigh. Sorry Friend. :(
I love Hart of Dixie too! I think it's about time that we do something again! It's been nice having you a little bit closer
I love random posts! So much fun info about you. Made me miss our good chats in MO!
Post a Comment