Thursday, January 6, 2011

Word of the Year


Last year was my first time choosing a word of the year. It was a good experience for me. Although I feel like I could have done better at it, I feel like it raised my awareness and made me more conscious.

I have thought a lot about the word I would choose for this year. I have finally chosen my word: Time. I feel like that word encompasses a lot. I need to be better at using my time wisely. I think if I focus on time then other things will fall into place: more quality time with my children, more time to accomplish things like my scrapbook and keeping up on my journal, time to exercise. I want my time to count for something. I hope that at the beginning of each day I will be able to plan what I need to do that day and be focused so I will have more time with my children and more time to reach out to others. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you with your New Years' Resolutions.

No comments: