Friday, August 13, 2010

Cousins

The cousins were a huge part of our trip. Well, they kind of made the trip. They were always there to play with and entertain the kids. And they are fabulous babysitters! (Ains, Z, and Brinn the day before we left for Missouri.)
Here is Dalton, Ainsley's first crush. The day we were shopping at D.I. for our fashion show, she and I were wandering through the kids clothes and she randomly said to me, "Mom, I wish I could marry Dalton. He's so cute I just want to kiss him." I about died!
She was attached to his hip, but occasionally he was able to play with Brinn and Porter.
Z is so good to them! They love her! We miss you Z!
Porter was a sucker for anyone with a phone. If the kids wanted him to play or snuggle, they would just whip out their cells and he was hooked. (Easton and Porter.)
We had a fun week with Kasey and his family. (The girls and Lacey.)
It was nice when the big boys came around because the kids got their need to tackle and roughhouse taken care of by someone other than me. (Ty and Dalton.)

See, I told you all you needed was a phone. (Ty and Port)

We love you and and can't wait to see you again! Ty, when you come home that little man will be 4. Crazy!

1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Aren't cousins the best?! I don't know what I will do with Hudson when we go back home! I wish we would've been out here at the same time!