Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whoa, Grandma

Grandma has kept us busy in the 10 days she has been here! Tomorrow morning she flies back to Idaho. We will miss her! We have enjoyed having her here and showing her where we live and what our day to day is like. Quick recap of her visit. She spent lots of time with the kids outside, well, the few days it was nice anyway. Porter LOVES being outside and screams the loudest most intense scream when we have to come in.

The 26th we had two sets of Elders over for dinner. It was a birthday celebration for Elder Patterson. He had his birthday at our home last year too. Lucky us to have him both of his mission b-days!






















Grandma tried to do some reading but never seemed to be left alone long enough to make it through a paragraph.











But she was entertained with all of the Barbie movies the girls made her watch. The one show I know she will miss the most: Hi-5. ;)















She brought Porter a few more of his favorite blankets. He loves the fleece with tabs so he can shove them in his ears.
















Porter and Grandma talking on the "phone" or the Domino.












We love you Grandma and we are so happy you could come and see us! Until July!

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

It's always hard when you have to say goodbye to family. I'll be in the same boat here in a few weeks. Looks like you had a great time though. Moms are the best!

Liana Brown said...

Glad you had fun with your mom! Ok I totally know the missionaries from the pics! The ones on the left side in both pictures look SOOOOO familiar! I think I went to school with them! haha