We found this cool lantern and put some fun flowers in it and voila, a nice spring accent for my boring shelf. The gnome, scary or cute?
Mom brought a variety of recipes with her and we have been cooking up a storm. Last night we went to book club and everyone brought a treat from the book. (Recipes are part of the story.) Mom read the Carrot Cake Mystery and mine was Cream Puff Murder. SO that is what we took. So many yummy things to eat so little time!
And the finished products. They look amazing! I was totally impressed with my mom's skills! You can't tell but the ties at the top are made from three different ribbons. She is amazing!
Thanks Mom, I know they wouldn't have look nearly as good had I done it myself.
We have 4 days left before she goes home and my to do list has considerably dwindled. But I am sure I can think of something else to keep her busy ;)
4 comments:
SUPER CUTE and so creative!!! I am super jealous, I'm wicked boring but would love to be able to do all that you do!
ps
HOW ARE YOU?! Jen gave me your link :)
love ya!
Those dresses are adorable!!!! I am so jealous of people that can sew! Great job!
Look at you guys; how awesome! I wanted to come to book club last nihgt (even though I didn't get around to reading it) but visiting teaching took longer than I expected. I already have the books for the next two months, though, so I'll definitely be there then!
wowza, usually when my mom comes we just eat and lay around....
you are a productive duo! Super cute EVERYTHING
Post a Comment