Monday, January 25, 2010

That's a Wrap!

Instead of playing "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" we played "Decorate Hannah and Miley's shirts with stickers." it was a big hit. After each girl stuck their sticker on we wrote their name beside it. It was cute watching them all squeal in anticipation waiting to see where the stickers would end up.
Brinnley got the frog and the horse as gifts. It true character she turned the frog into a cowboy.



Brinnley, Ellie, and Ellie

Brinnley had a rough time blowing out the candles on her cake. After a few tries she recruited all her friends to help her. "Come on guys."

Ellie F. and Brinnley with the horse Ellie gave her. Ainsley wanted it bad!
Ellie, Brinn, and Ellie

Brinnley and Whitney
Brinn and Alex.

She had a blast with all her friends! I am so grateful that she has good friends and so many of them! Thanks, Moms, for letting us borrow your girls for a few hours. They made the day special and filled with energy, just the way we like it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So the button on my blog is just an image I created. I can email it to you if you really want it. I know there are other LDS buttons out there but I couldn't find one I really liked so I just made one! :)

Robnz Fam said...

That is so cute. How fun. I remember little parties when I was young, I'm so glad you can create memories like that for your daughters!

Crystal and Billy said...

Look at all of those cute red-headed girls. Too much fun.