I cannot believe my baby is 5! Really, the time has flown. I feel so blessed to have this beautiful girl in my life. She is such a joy to me. Yesterday we got her hair cut and Brinn was chatting it up with the hair stylist. Out of nowhere she said, "My mom is so pretty and nice." It melted my heart. She is such a sweet little girl and she makes our home a better place. I love you Brinnley Beth! Happy Birthday!
Friday, January 29, 2010
5 Years Old
I cannot believe my baby is 5! Really, the time has flown. I feel so blessed to have this beautiful girl in my life. She is such a joy to me. Yesterday we got her hair cut and Brinn was chatting it up with the hair stylist. Out of nowhere she said, "My mom is so pretty and nice." It melted my heart. She is such a sweet little girl and she makes our home a better place. I love you Brinnley Beth! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment