Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Sunday Afternoon





Sunday I was in an extreme amount of back pain, so I stayed home from Church. I had been laying on the bed with a heating pad under my back when I heard the kids. They were up from their naps and it was time to get them ready for church. I came out of the bedroom to find 3 beautiful children dressed, hair done, and ready to go. Isn't their Daddy amazing? I rather think so myself! I couldn't resist taking some pictures. They were just too adorable!

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Way to go Chant! I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe Porter will hold still long enough for a picture!

Just the three of us,,, said...

How sweet! And they all matched perfectly! Amazing ;) Hope you are feeling better.

Seth said...

Oh, how nice! Yes, I hope you are feeling better too!