Yesterday Chant's grandpa, Patah as we called him, passed away. He was 88 years old. We are so sad that he is gone but glad that he no longer has to suffer. And we know that he is in a better place and that we will see him again. I am so grateful that my children had the chance to know him. And I too feel privileged to have known that wonderful man. We miss you and love you Patah.
3 comments:
How sad, yet how happy. I hope you guys have happy memories of him and think about them often.
Sorry to hear about that, Kara. Even though he lived to a ripe old age, its never easy to say goodbye - but at least its just goodbye 'for now.'
Pass along our thoughts to Chant, too.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Chant and Kara. I'm so grateful for the Gospel at times like these, knowing there is life after this to be with him again. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment