Monday, November 3, 2008

Short, but cute

So, it happened again.  Ainsley's hair was beautiful, so long and curly.  But with her fine hair we were finding snarls to be a real problem.  Chant normally cuts the girls' hair, but he wanted someone else to cut it this first time and then he would just trim it as it was needed.  The last time I was in charge of haircuts Brinnley came home with a very short A-line.  So this time I put Chant in charge of being there when they cut Ainsley's hair.  He told them we wanted it just below the shoulder (her hair was almost to the middle of her back when it was pulled straight).  I got the last cry as I explained that hairdressers don't always listen to what you are telling them.  It was so hard for me to see her hair gone, but it is cute and spunky, just like my little girl.  And I know it will grow back.  In the meantime we are enjoying the ease of doing short hair. 


No comments: