But then I am sad because we will not be spending the holiday with family. (Except Kristy, of course.) We will be missing all of you in Idaho, Boston, and Denver this holiday season. We love you all and hope you know we are missing you and are looking forward to when we will see you again.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Bitter Sweet
As the holidays are approaching I am finding myself filled with excitement but also sadness. I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! This is my first time making Thanksgiving dinner. I am so excited to try some new recipes and start new food traditions, but I am also terrified! Hopefully everything will be edible. And we are so lucky to have my sister-in-law Kristy coming. She is amazing! And Christmas will be wonderful! The girls are so excited. And I am thrilled with the array of wonderful gifts I have gathered for quarters and dimes at amazing garage sales. And I am in the middle of making Christmas presents for my family. I cannot say anything else because I don't want to give it away to those who are reading this, but lets just say that a lot of time, thought, and love went into these gifts. I hope you all will love them as much as I do. I am just really feeling the joy and excitement of the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment