Monday, November 10, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or single?  Attached
B- Best Friend?  Hmm, My husband 
C- Cake or Pie?  Cake
D-Day of Choice?  Saturday
E- Essential Item?  Chapstick
F- Favorite Color?  Teal  
G- Gummy Bears or Worms?  Worms, they are much more fun to eat.
H- Hometown?  Ashton, ID
I- Indulgence?  Chocolate (Sorry Stacy, I agree)
J- January or July?  Well, that depends.  If we are talking about Idaho, July.  Talking about        Missouri, January.  (I do not like the super hot and humid summers here!)
K- Kids?  3 beauties
L- Life is Incomplete without?  A family vacation that includes driving for several days  
M- Marriage Date?  Sept 13, 2003
N- Number of Siblings?  3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples?  Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears?  Mice
Q- Quotes?  Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take        our breath away.
R- Reason to Smile?  Listening to my girls playing together
S- Season?  Fall
T- Tag 5 People?  Mary, Rachel, Becca, Sarah, Kristy
U- Unknown Fact?  I had the tip of my tongue surgically removed
V- Very Favorite Store?  General store, Target.  Clothing store, Maurices.
W- Worst Habit?  Biting my cuticles
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound?  Both  Broke my right wrist and I've had a few with my pregnancies 
Y- Your Favorite Food?  My mom's lasagna
Z- Zodiac?  Aquarius 

No comments: