Porter had an eventful weekend. He has been having a lot of problems eating lately. He arches his back and frantically moves his head from side to side when he eats. He goes a really long time in between feedings sometimes and then when he does it is seems it is more like he is starving so he has too and not like he is enjoying it. Friday night I was talking to my friend Megan about it. She said she thinks her son was allergic to Enfamil formula, which is what we use. She switched to Similac and he has been much better. Chant and I thought we would try that. Porter's first bottle of Similac was Friday night. Even since then he seems to enjoy eating and he does squirm or arch his back. Yeah! I do think I am going to talk to the doctor about Reflux. But anyway, that was exciting for us.
And yesterday we put him in his highchair for the first time. Before I put him in his bouncy chair to feed him. But lately when we put him in his bouncy chair or his swing he tries desperately to sit up. He looked so cute in his highchair! We fed him and then cleaned him off and put some toys on the tray. He was so happy and smiley! I think he really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment