 |
| Hunter and Ainsley |
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We hosted it at our house, which meant plastic cups and mismatched plates. I didn't get my Mom's hostess genes, so there was no fancy centerpiece. But we had lots of laughs, lots of good food, and great friends.
We invited our good friends the Platts and the Honors. We ate our fill of delicious foods, then the kids went downstairs to play and watch movies. That left the adults to talk upstairs. I loved this time of getting to know everyone better. And I laughed so hard that I cried. I think that's good for the soul. I feel so blessed that we have made such amazing friends here.
 |
| Brinnley, Bruce Honor, Porter, and Jaeden |
 |
| Chandler |
 |
| Kevin |
 |
| Jeni |
 |
| The kids table |
 |
| the adult table (Bruce, Kevin, Jeni, me, Chant, and Cyndi) photo by Ainsley |
No comments:
Post a Comment