Our great friends the Platts invited us to be a part of their Christmas Eve tradition. It was awesome! I am so glad they asked us. Their tradition is to have pizza and this AMAZING sausage dip with chips. Seriously so good! We went over about 2:00 and stayed till 7:00. The kids played, the adults talked, and we ate yummy Gordy's pizza, bread sticks, and sausage dip. The highlight of the night for me was watching A Claymation Christmas. Love the dancing walruses and the California raisins. I remember watching that when I was little. It was perfect. Before heading home we read "The Night Before Christmas." It was such a fun evening with great friends.
When we got home before putting the kids to bed, we had to open our Christmas Eve present. Which was of course Christmas Jammies.
Christmas Jammies on and ready for their sleepover in Porter's room.
No comments:
Post a Comment