Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Happenings


We got a few truck loads of wood delivered and Chant asked the kids to stack the wood.  Before they got very far, Chant had to run an errand.  Porter and Brinnley went with him and Ainsley and I stayed home.  Ainsley wanted to continue stacking wood.  I went out to check on her and this is what she had done.  I thought that was so cute!  I would call it standing wood not stacking wood.  But with a little direction, the kids figured it out.

 Oct 18 and 19th was a very busy weekend for me.  We had Youth Conference at my house Saturday. We had a ton of delicious food, laughed, talked and watched Tangled.  It was a lot of fun and I am so glad they made the effort to come.  (Amber, Jace, Taylar, Katherynn, Bro. Clark, and Bishop.)
Then Sunday we met at Bishop's home and he delivered a wonderful message about Spiritual self-reliance.  It was a great weekend and I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of it and that Chant was a willing to be a single parent for the weekend so I could be busy with other things.

No comments: