March 22 was Kindergarten Orientation. Sooo strange that my little man will be going to Kindergarten! There were a few different areas that had different games for the kids to play so they could see the kinds of things they will be doing in Kindergarten. Porter loved the games and did so well, and it was nice for me to know that Porter knew all those things and could do the games all on his own. After we played all the games, Porter got to talk to all the Kindergarten teachers. He wasn't shy about introducing himself. I think it helped because he knew the girls' teachers and the two he didn't know were very nice. He sat and talked for a while to one of them. I think this little boy is ready to go! And of course he was so excited to have his own shirt, just like the girls! I love this little boy so much and I am going to miss him so much when he's at school next year!



1 comment:
Oh my word. I can't believe he'll be in school next year! How time flies! What a handsome little man!
Post a Comment