January was a busy month for us. We've had some good times! The 4th our business partner had her baby, Greyson. The kids love him. He is totally hugable and kissable and we did all of it when we went to visit him for the first time.
Brinnley made her own robot outfit our of boxes. I was impressed! She did a great job.
Porter continues to enjoy dressing-up. The outfit is ever-evolving. Who knew PJ pants could make for such great hair?
One Sunday afternoon the girls hijacked the I-Pad and went to Mom and Dad's room to watch Disney Channel. I went into my room to grab something and I had to get the camera. I loved seeing them all curled up together. SO sweet!
Porter and Chant brushed up on their skills with their swords.
Porter's version of the Eiffel Tower. Very creative!
I used some scraps of fabric to make a wreath for the girls' bedroom door. The left side is a little floppy, but around here we just say it has character.
And that was just the first half of the month!




No comments:
Post a Comment