About a week ago Grandma and Grandpa got the kids a trampoline. They were so excited to get it set up. We started early in the morning and had it up a few hours later. This week has been wonderful! The kids have been outside jumping for hours every day. It is amazing! There has been way less fighting going on between the kids since we got it. I think they are using their energy having fun instead of fighting. Every day the kids have taken their lunch outside and sat on camping chairs underneath the trampoline. It has been so fun to watch them. They have played many games on it. One day Ainsley and Porter took out a bunch of stuffed animals and they played like they were on a soccer team while jumping the animals all around. The favorite game so far has been to play Wild Kratts. Brinnley is always the animal, usually a Bengal tiger, and Porter is either Martin or Chris. I have been dubbed Aveeva. My job is to make the power suits that Martin and Chris have to wear to rescue the animals. SO fun to watch them. I think this is going to make of an even better summer. Hopefully there will be no more "I'm bored!" I know, I'm dreaming with that one! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
1 comment:
How fun! I love that they have a little campout under the trampoline.
Post a Comment