Sunday, April 29, 2012

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails. That's what little boys are made of!

 Saturday, April 14th was Kristy's baby shower.  We held it at the clubhouse of her apartment complex.  I was in charge of decoration, and I was really nervous about it.  But I think it turned out nice.  Jen and a friend of hers made these amazing cake pops.  They looked so pretty and tasted so good!

 The girls were so excited to be invited to a big girl party.  I curled their hair and they wore their fancy shirts. 

 The theme was cartoon animals.   I found a few of these snack containers and thought they were perfect for the table. 
 Aunt Jen
And Aunt Kristy opening her gifts.  She made me cry when she read the note I wrote and started crying herself. 

She got the cutest Yoda hat from one of her friends.  I cannot wait to see our tiny nephew in it.  We are so excited to welcome a new little boy to our family.  Not much longer now!

No comments: