Conference Weekend my brother Kasey and his family came to stay at our house. It has become a bit if a tradition for them to come and we love it! The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. And Lance and Lacey were good enough to watch the kids so the adults could go to dinner one night. It was really nice!
(Kasey, Porter, Luke, and Lance)
The night they came Tracy, Lacey, and I went to Gordman's. We were there 2 1/2 hours and could have stayed longer but the store was closing. Gotta love that store!
Mom and Dad came Saturday and stayed till Sunday. We had 14 people in our house! Oh boy, bodies were everywhere! Mom's birthday was the 28th so we celebrated with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake and presents. The kids all made cards for her. I think she felt the love.
And what family party would be complete without a dog pile? Not one of ours!
And of course listening to Conference was amazing! I cannot wait for the Ensign to come out so that I can read what I missed. Love the spirit during Conference!

No comments:
Post a Comment