January 12-15 I took a trip to Vegas and then on to Arizona with my two brothers, their wives, and my mom. The first night we stayed in Mesquite, Nevada. The big excitement for the evening was a game of bowling. The high score was 128. Yeah, we were doing really great! We had breakfast at the casino restaurant the next morning. The special was ham and eggs for $2.99. Check out that piece of meat! Gross! I went with Eggs Benedict.
(Kasey and Tracy)
We drove on to Las Vegas after breakfast. We spent literally 8 hours doing nothing but walking the strip. We were dead tired that night!
Someday I'll see the real thing!Of course we had to go to the M&M factory! Missed you Dad, wished you had been there ;)
One of my favorite casinos was a new one, The Cosmopolitan. Very chic. I didn't get any pictures inside, but very beautiful.
And by unanimous vote, the dinner buffet at Circus, Circus was by far the best and the cheapest too. Bonus!
It was such a fun day and the trip as a whole was so good. Thank you so much Mom for making it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment