Monday, February 7, 2011

Lunchtime Conversations

B: Wasn't that game great last night? (Referring to the Super Bowl)
A: Yep, it was great!
B: Who won?
Mom: Green Bay.
B: Bummer I wanted the Steelers to win. I'm in love with them. Weren't the Black Eyed Peas great? Ainsley, who painted your toes?

All I can say is it's a good thing they have Auntie J to explain the game! And don't you just love how easily distracted kids are? Crack me up!

1 comment:

Amie Orton said...

so funny!
I want another girl.
I've got my crazy but sweet girl(like Ainsley) Now I just need my CALM sweet heart like Brinnley!

And when I say I want another girl, I mean like in 5 years....

You guys have some of the Cuuutest kids on the planet. I remember thinking I could sit and listen to Ainsley FOREVER. She just strikes my funny bone.