





Dear Porter,
This is your mother. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I love the way way you curl up in bed with your horse pillow pet, Hootie, and Monster all tucked safely under your arms and then stick your bum in the air and ask for a song before falling alseep. I love that you ask to sing either "the Bird song" or "You Are My Sunshine" and that you sing along with me. I love that you wander around the house singing "Baby, baby, oh thought you'd always be mine." I love it when we get in the car and you say "Turn it up!" after we turn the radio on. Even though I probably shouldn't, I love it when you get frustrated and say "ugh." I love that you prop your chin up with your hand while you eat dinner. I love that you eat your dinner! I love your smile! I love it when I ask where your ears are and you pull them out so you look like Dumbo. I love it when you grab your kissable cheeks and pull them out. SO cute! I love your expressive eyes and the facial expressions that make me laugh because they say it all, just like mine do. I love it when you smile and your top lip disappears. I love it when you kiss people you grab their cheeks and give them a big smooch. I love it when you climb on my lap and cuddle with me. You are so snuggly. I love it when you call your sister Bimmy Beff. So adorable! I love that you love to color and draw and do puzzles. I love that you love horses so much, just like your sister. You play with them every day. I love it when we sit down together and read books. You always pay attention and then afterward you tell me the story. I love it when you want to do things by yourself, like buckle your own carseat straps. I love it when you sing along to the songs on your favorite shows. I love it that when I look at you I see a mini version of your Daddy. Porter I just love you so much. I love your full of life, active, loving personality. I love you to the moon and back!
Forever and always,
Mommy
2 comments:
That was a really sweet post! What a cute little guy! When I look at him...I see a mini Chant too! :)
That is sooo cute. I loved that post. He does look just like Chant. I have two girls, and supposedly they look just like Seth :0). So I know when I have a son, I'm going to say: I love how you look like me, since my girls don't :0). Love you guys!
Post a Comment