Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help Wanted

K blogging buddies, I need your help! Make-up. We have a love-dislike relationship. I love the idea of it covering all my imperfections and giving me a nice even skin tone. But here's the deal, liquid or powder? Liquid is nice but heavy. Powder? I haven't decided yet. Maybe I just need to find the right brand/color. Any suggestions?

And eyeshadow. Big fan! I love the having choices. "Purples or browns today?" I ask myself each morning. So this morning I came across this Mary Kay Limited Edition Mineral Eye Color Bundle. Intriguing. It has 3 colors in a boxed set. There are four sets, one for blue eyes, brown, green, and hazel. It also comes with instructions for application, nice for those who have no idea what they are doing (like me). Anyone tried it? Will it really make my blue eyes pop? (Visit dangginagives.blogspot.com for your chance to win one of the bundles.)

Pressing questions all, don't you think ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say VERY pressing questions! I love powder foundation, but I use a makeup primer first and that helps it STICK to my face all day long like a normal foundation-I buy my makeup primer from bare minerals and my powder from mary kay. . .GOOD LUCK on the giveaway! Thanks for the shout out! Make sure to enter often!

Cam and Mary said...

I also love my powder foundation. I use the primer, too. I'm not much help with the eyeshadow though. I don't even wear any most of the time. You're beautiful Kara!

Sarah said...

I don't know what I am doing when it comes to make up either! I am untrained. I use a liquid foundation and then a powder on top which evens things out nicely. I go for eyeshadow that matches my clothes... probably a big no no but I don't care.

Andrea Bemis said...

I have recently become addicted to bare minerals. My skin is TERRIBLE and it seems to even me out well without having to feel like I am wearing make up. I also use a primer most of the time. I LOVE eyeshadow and playing with it. I always notice yours! I love mary kay and I love bare minerals. I just love playing!

Kim Chapman said...

I'm a believer of bare escentuals make-up. Love, love, love it!!!