Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pink or Blue?






Today was a day I have waited for since I found out we were going to have another baby. Today was the day we got to find out if it is a boy or a girl. The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to find out the sex of the baby and I blurted out "Yes!" The first look she pointed out that the cord was inbetween the baby's legs, but just a second later we had a clear view. The baby was all over the place, so we got to see a few different times a clear view of the baby's boy parts. That's right, BOY! It is, as you will see, clear as can be. We are so excited to have a little boy! He was quite the mover. He was rolling and switching positions the whole time. That made it a little difficult for the tech. She would get a perfect shot, but before she could freeze frame it he would move again. It was so fun! The ultrasound took about 45 minutes, so we got to see him from every angle. I loved it!

So, a boy!!! I am so excited to add a little boy to the family. Chant needs another male in the house. I had a feeling that it was a boy and I have even bought a few little shirts and pairs of pants. It was just perfect to really know. Now we are thinking about paint colors. I would rather not have my little boy's room be pink ;) I have been scattered all day because it is all I can think about. A BOY!!!

So, family reactions. My mother literally screamed with joy. My dad said "Yes!" Everyone else was just as excited. Now the big debate is a name. We thought we knew what we wanted to name this baby, but I think it will take a little bit longer to decide. So, back to the drawing table. We'll let you know when we decide. We do have until June to figure it out.

We are excited and it just feels good. Now our little family will be complete. I have everything I have ever wanted. Life, it's all good!

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Seth says, "How 'bout Seth?"

:0)

We are SO happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet the little tyke! He'll be so darn cute!!

Robnz Fam said...

Hey you four...almost five! How are you doing??? We need more updates and pics! :0)

Love,
The Robins

Emily said...

Hey! How are you? I found you from Rachel's blog. I can't believe you are pregnant again! You are having babies as fast as me! Congrats on a little boy. I have two girls and a boy and I love it! It is so good to be back in touch. I hope all is well this pregnancy. I know they have been rough in the past!