Kara- Oh my, I am so glad you have a blog and that I tracked you down! Look at your darling girls, I can't believe how much they've grown! And congrats- A BOY- so much fun! How are you feeling this time? I can't imagine what's it like to start thinking blue! We sure miss you guys and I have been meaning to call to get caught up. Please feel free to check out our blog. www.pearsonal.blogspot.com! How did little Ainsley get hurt? such a sad picture!
Hi Kara! I found you through Misti! Wow your girls are getting so big! And a boy in June-that's great. I am having a girl the beginning of July! How has this pregnancy been going for you? That is so sad about Ainsley's arm. Well I have missed you! Good to see your blog-feel free to check mine out-I recently started this blog thing. It's fun!
Hey Kara, it's Ashley Wray! So glad to have "found" you! Looks like everyone is doing well (except for poor Ainsley's arm!) check out our blog too! Congrats on #3! We have girl #2 on her way this July!
4 comments:
Kara- Oh my, I am so glad you have a blog and that I tracked you down! Look at your darling girls, I can't believe how much they've grown! And congrats- A BOY- so much fun! How are you feeling this time? I can't imagine what's it like to start thinking blue! We sure miss you guys and I have been meaning to call to get caught up. Please feel free to check out our blog. www.pearsonal.blogspot.com! How did little Ainsley get hurt? such a sad picture!
Hi Kara! I found you through Misti! Wow your girls are getting so big! And a boy in June-that's great. I am having a girl the beginning of July! How has this pregnancy been going for you? That is so sad about Ainsley's arm. Well I have missed you! Good to see your blog-feel free to check mine out-I recently started this blog thing. It's fun!
yippie to find your blog congrats on #3 check out my #3 it's super fun to have a boy. themarktaylorfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Kara, it's Ashley Wray! So glad to have "found" you! Looks like everyone is doing well (except for poor Ainsley's arm!) check out our blog too! Congrats on #3! We have girl #2 on her way this July!
Post a Comment