Monday, December 31, 2007
My Crazy Girls!
So last night was another crazy night at my parents house. There are 26 people at the house right now for our Family Christmas celebration. As you can imagine, getting the girls to bed is quite the challenge. We put Ainsley to bed first and she was sound asleep when we put Brinnley to bed. All was quiet for a long time, so we thought they were both asleep. Chant walked by the bedroom a while later and he thought he heard a noise. He opened the door to quite the site. He came to get me right away so I could see. Here is Ainsley standing in one corner of her Pack n' Play. The rest of the crib was completely filled. Brinnley had put everything from shoes and coats to toys to blankets and pillows in Ainsley's bed. It was so funny! I could barely see Ainsley's little head in the middle of everything. The funny thing was I think Ainsley really liked it. They were partners in crime. Little buddies. I loved it, even though it took a long time for them to get to bed. These are the moments that make my days special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kids are always one surprise after another. The surprises get funnier - and more expensive - when they hit the teen years! "Hey! Mom & Dad! I made the cheerleading squad. I need $400 for new outfits and $2,000 for a cheer trip to Florida." -or- "I just barely bumped our other car backing out of the garage. Sorry, it was an accident. Gotta go to my friends. Can I take the car?"
Hilarious! I can just picture it! Love, love, love those crazy little ones!
Hey, we need to see some more pics and posts!!!!
Post a Comment