I'm not good at sending out Christmas cards, but if I were I would have chosen some of these pictures to put in them. We had these taken the middle of November. Sorry family, I guess now you know what you are getting for Christmas :) But I just didn't want to forget in the chaos that is Christmas break to put these up. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and that we remember Christ is the reason for the season.
5 comments:
Okay these are adorable! Love this amazing family so much! :)
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!! Love these!!!!
I really love those pictures! The close up of Brinley is just perfect. Actually they all are. And the one of Chant and Porter looking at eachother.. oh so perfect. Great job to whoever your photographer is!
What great photos! Of course I love yellow, but I think your beautiful family has something to do with it as well.
I love your family pictures. Such great colors.
Post a Comment