This little man lost his very first tooth on Tuesday, the 19th. He came home from school Monday wiggling it back and forth, back and forth with his tongue. All afternoon and evening, back and forth. It felt really loose and this was the first day he had even mentioned it felt wiggly. Then Tuesday when he came home from school, he could push it almost straight out. I asked him if I could feel and I put my thumb and pointer finger on it and pop, out it came. He didn't even know I had pulled it until I said, "Porter, look." Then he looked down at my palm and a look of surprise came over his face. He said it didn't even hurt. I know, I'm good! Even though he now has a lost tooth, he still keeps saying he has a loose tooth. The tooth next to it is starting to wiggle now, so I guess he still does have a loose tooth after all. I love hearing him talk. SO funny!
Brag time about this little buddy. He got all 4s on his report card, which means he is doing amazing (4 is the highest). He is testing above grade level for everything. Such a smart cookie. Have to admit I was a little nervous that his teacher was going to tell me he's always bouncing all over, but she said he is doing awesome. Every mom loves to hear that. I just love this little guy!
Funny story. We were out the other day and a girl told Porter he was cute. He smiled at her, tilted his head to the side, and said, "I know, right." The girl about died laughing. I agree though, he is pretty cute!
2 comments:
I just want to take a minute Thank you for keeping up your blog. Nobody does blogs anymore and I'm sad about it. I love to pop in and see how much more grown up the kids are. Your kids are as cute as ever. Devin's sister lives in Traverse mountain and we were just there for the BSU vs BYU football game. Maybe next year we'll have to look you up!
Take care,
Amie
How fun is that! We haven't lost any teeth at our house yet, but it sure sounds like fun. I am glad he is doing well in school too... you never know what to expect, do you? And I am excited to be like you with my two girls and one boy. What can I say? Just wanna be like you!
Post a Comment