Thursday, November 21, 2013

Proud




This post is all about Brinnley.  November 13th was the Principal's Pride assembly.  Miss Brinnley was awarded for November, which was First Things First.  I think my dear girl is good at that.  She knows that before she can play there are things she has to do.  Her teacher said Brinnley puts first things first by always completing her work before moving on to other choices.  I am just so proud of this little lady.  She has received a Principal's Pride award every single year, and that is no small thing when only one child is chosen from each class each month.  But she works hard and tries her best and I am proud of her.  This little lady also made the Honor Roll.  She loves school and is doing really well.  I am so grateful for that!  I just love this sweet girl and am so thankful she's mine!

No comments: