A few weeks ago we ran out of liquid hand soap but we had a few bars in the closet, so I got a soap dish and pulled out a bar for the kids' bathroom. A while later Brinnley called me and asked me where the soap was. I pointed to the bar soap and told her that was it. She asked me what she was supposed to do with it. I was shocked. My kids had no idea what bar soap was! I called Ainsley and Porter into the bathroom and showed them how to use it. You would have thought it was Christmas, they were so excited about it.
3 comments:
Kara, I love it! That was hilarious!
Hey Kara! Just checked into your blog. And caught up a few posts back. This soap thing is just the funniest. I love that you capture little things like that and enjoy them about your kids.
Sounds like you guys are doing lots of changes. I am with you. Change can be very exciting but very stressfull. Especially when you weren't looking for it.
In my opinion this whole "after school" the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT easier than school. More rewarding in some ways but oh we've had some doozies of a few years starting a business. UGH. ONE day it will all pay off! You guys are such a neat little family unit, I'm sure whatever opportunities you guys explore will be awesome!
Wish you and your cute family the best!
love it!
Post a Comment