Thursday, October 13, 2011

Porter Williams

Last Sunday my little man was looking so handsome that Chant had to snap some photos. Can I just say how much I love this little boy. He is changing and growing so much! I recently went through his clothes and pants than fit just a month ago are suddenly way too short. He is just getting so big! He is a sensitive little man and gets his feelings hurt easily. But he is quick to give hugs and smile. He loves playing with his girls. He loves preschool! He is so excited that now his buddy Caleb is in preschool with him. He knows most of the letters in the alphabet, he knows his phone number, and he can spell his name.
Porter loves Church. His favorite song is "I Love to See the Temple." He loves to play with trains and cars. His favorite movie is still Tangled and he can quote full scenes. He is very picky about his clothes. He wants to pick them out. But I guess I should have expected nothing else considering his sisters were the same way at an early age. He loves to read books and snuggle. His favorite stuffed friend is his horse pillow pet. He eats most anything but is starting to become a little more picky. He talks so well! He is easy to understand and have conversations with. He says "fajamas" instead of pajamas. He says his name "Porter Lillams." He says that he and Daddy are handsome, Mommy and Ainsley are pretty, and Brinnley is always beautiful. He is quick to compliment, always saying he likes something.
I love my handsome little boy!

3 comments:

Katie Lynn Goudie said...

Ha! So cute! Love the outfit!

Crystal Hunter said...

He's cute!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh what a cutie :). He looks just like Chant! No, we were just visiting this summer. I'm so sorry we weren't able to catch up with you guys. We would have loved to see your growing babes.