Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthdays

July 15-17 was my family reunion at Cherry Hill. Every year my parents and all of the siblings get together for a weekend of fun in the water, also known as Whitmore Water Wars. Normally we go to West Yellowstone. This year we went water park style.

Ainsley's birthday was July 17th and my nephew, Logan, had his birthday July 21st. We did a joint party for them. Logan is such a sweet boy! Can't believe he is a teenager now!
The kids all helped put the candles on. (Lily, Brinnley, Porter, and Luke.)
(Logan, Ainsley, and Dalton.)
Because of the wind, I was only able to get one candle lit for each of them. They were lucky they got that!
After the cake we did presents. Ainsley girl was spoiled! She got a Barbie mermaid from Grandma and Grandpa.
Brinnley got her Squeenkies, themed ones from Beauty and the Beast. So fun!
She also got a Tangled doll and hair bows. When she saw the bows she got a big smile and said they would be perfect for church. And she made sure I put one in her hair yesterday. She also got Never Say Never, the Justin Bieber movie. We watched it on the way home from camping and she kept saying, "I can't believe Kasey and Tracy got me Justin Bieber!" She was so excited about everything and I think having her birthday with all the cousins at a water park was pretty amazing for her.

I love my sweet little girl so much! I still cannot get used to the fact that she will be starting Kindergarten this year and won't just be home with me all day. She is such a spunky, smart, expressive little girl. She brings me joy and I love her! Happy birthday baby!

2 comments:

Suze said...

Looks like an awesome time!

Lisa said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Ainsley looks so happy too!