So before bed we helped the girls put warm water into a bowl, because of course Leprechauns like to take warm baths just like the rest of us, and set it outside.
When we woke up the next morning we ran outside to see if our trap had worked! Yep! Our little green friend was enticed by the warm water and when he entered into the water was sucked up into the globe and he is inside, ours forever. He even left us a bucket of treasure. What else but chocolate! We had three very thrilled kiddos! Brinn had to print a picture of him so she could take it to school and show all her friends. (Hope we don't have parents out there mad at us!) It was a pretty special day for us!
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love that you did that for her. You are such a good Mom!!
What a creative idea Kara! I'm very impressed! Way to go super mom! :)
That is an AWESOME idea! I wish I would have done that with Emi. She was so excited every time she saw someone wearing a green shirt, she would have been even more excited about that fun little game! Seth and I will have to pretend one more St. Patrick's Day this month :0).
So Ainsley looks so much like Chant, and Brinn looks a lot like you. It is so fun to see them sitting next to each other...Ainsley being blond, blond. And then Brinn being red, red. Super cute. And then there is Porter. The cutest little Chant ever ;0).
So cute! I can feel their excitement!
Super, super, SUPER cute! I just love that you did that for her. We did absolutely nothing for St. Patty's day this year and it made me a little sad because I have some great memories of cute things my mom used to do. Next year I guess. P.s. love your blog! :)
Post a Comment