Life has been insane here! Tuesday, November 2nd Chant was home all day, no clinic no nothing. First thing in the morning he said to me he had a feeling that we needed to start packing our house up. We had our house on the market and a few people were showing interest, but no one had said they would take it. I looked at him like he was crazy but said okay. We spent the entire day packing. We had most of the kids' rooms and our room packed. Thursday evening a man and his wife came to look at it. They weren't here very long but I feel peaceful while we were talking to them. The next morning (Friday 5th) he called and asked if he could come over and talk about the sale of our home. We had a cashiers check in our hands by 10:30. Wow! They wanted it quick and so we said okay. We are moving on Monday the 15. We have had a week to pack, clean, and load our truck. (Thank you to all of you who have helped us accomplish everything! We couldn't have done it without you!) That's just our house here. We have had to find a place to move to, which finally happened Monday, and get everything set up there. It has been quite the ride!
I am now sitting on the floor in my empty office. The truck is loaded and we are camping out in our house till Monday. As I think about leaving and try to process all that has happened in such a short time, all I can think is how blessed we are. We have had the best four years here. I am so sad to say good-bye and I know that a piece of my heart will always belong to Missouri. But I am so grateful for the blessings we have been given. I feel like this is the right time and the right thing for us. I am nervous about starting over but I feel peace in my heart and I know this is the right thing. Heavenly Father really does know us and he loves us. He hears our prayers and I have felt his love these past few weeks as I have dealt with every emotion possible. There is still so much uncertainty in our future, but I know in my heart things will work out as they should. I'm holding on tight and waiting to see where this ride takes us!
5 comments:
I can't believe all of that has happened in a week! Your super woman if you can get everything packed and cleaned that fast! Way to go! We can't wait to welcome you to UTah! And PLEASE call me so I can help once your here, I am probably less then 30 minutes away and will gladly come take the kids to a park or something to get them out of the way! Good luck!
Wow that is amazing! I'm so glad you were able to sell your house so fast. I know so many people who can't. Congrats! Where are you moving?
Your bravery and absolute belief that God will take care of you is something I aspire to! I don't know that I could do all you're doing now, no less with 3 little ones! Take care and keep in touch.
I understand your feelings more than you know! I always love to see how things work out. We'll have to have a mini MO reunion with Liana! Safe travels!
And where are you moving too? I would love to know! Good luck on the move.
Post a Comment