Sunday, April 5, 2009

That's all, I promise!






Brinnley had colored a picture for the Easter Bunny and he was very surprised when she handed him the envelope she had stuffed it in all by herself.












Brinnley searching for us after she had gathered all the eggs she wanted.











Porter was awake and happy the whole time we were there.  












The girls waiting patiently for Brinnley's egg hunt to start.  (They started each age group as different times.  Smart thinking huh!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I found you again! I know I've seen your blog before. Why I didn't add it to my blog the first time, I'll never know! It was so good to see you yesterday! It had been too long. We need to get together soon!

Cam and Mary said...

Looks like the Easter egg hunt was a success! I love hearing your stories. Your kids have the cutest personalities ever! (And they're darling on the outside, too!) We love and miss you guys!!!

Sarah said...

I so want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt. Easter is so fun.

Crystal and Billy said...

Hi Kara. I just sent the price sheet for those handbags to your BYU Idaho email account (the one on our ward website). Let me know if you have questions.

Amie Orton said...

I was so disspointed to miss the "hare in the air" this year. What a great day it looked like perfect weather. Porter does have the squarest head ever, and I love it. OH and next time you go to that favorite place of yours, watch out for us. if it's warm, because it is our favorite place too! well one of them. Right now our schedule puts us at the Library every Tuedsay morning around 11.. Sometimes Wednesdays. It's been forever, lets get together sooon! How does life get so busy?
Amie