Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Favorite place






























These pictures are taken in an area called Winghaven.  It isn't too far from our house.  This is one of my favorite places.  There is a Boardwalk on the edge of a pond where the kids and I go for walks to feed the ducks.  And there is a gazeebo that we sometimes take lunch and eat at.  Another one of our favorite places is also here: the library.  (Notice the blossom trees in the background of the first picture.  Those are my favorite trees!  Beautiful!)

3 comments:

Liana Brown said...

How pretty! Great pictures! I have been wondering where some nice parks were around here! I am dying to go on a walk at a pretty park, and near water is that much better. How do you get there?

Cam and Mary said...

Yep, love Winghaven! Cam and I really liked the houses in there too. Ainsley is killing me in the one pic where she is pulling a face! I love your kids!

adorable pearsons said...

How fun! And to think the weather is nice enough for you to be outside- oh, I am jealous ;)!