Gotta love Peeps!
Ainsley and all her blue eggs (with a few yellow ones snuck in there).
Porter loved playing with his basket, the plastic eggs, and his stuffed frog. He was a happy boy!
Eyeing all her goodies.
Saturday night we talked about Easter and why we celebrate it. We talked to the girls about the Resurrection and why we dye eggs and why the Easter Bunny comes. Chant was doing something else when I talked to the girls about it, so at bedtime I asked Brinnley if she could tell Daddy why we celebrate Easter. She was able to tell him all about the Resurrection of our Savior. It was such a special moment for me. Kids really do understand so much more than we think.
4 comments:
Oh, that is just tender. You are right- they really do get more than we think. Happy Easter.
You're such good parents to teach your kids stuff like that! Looks like a fun Easter!
So you're one of those people keeping the peeps company in business!!!! I keep trying to figure out how people can eat those things. Your kids are sooooo cute. I love your posts.
your a great mommy Kara. I've just always loved how calm and collected you are with them. I'm sure they will love your forever. And your girls are getting soo pretty with their long hair. Seriously. gorgeous straight outta bed!
amie
Post a Comment