This morning we dyed Easter eggs in preparation for the Easter Bunny's visit.
Porter sat in his highchair and watched the girls intently.
Brinnley was pretty pleased with her pink speckled eggs. (The pink color was a dud, so we added different colors to its bowl and it left cool pink specks.)
Messy Hands!
Pretty much all of Ainsley's eggs are blue because "That's my favorite color." And if we tried to put one of her eggs in a different color of dye, she would scream, "No, not yellow that's not my favorite color!"
4 comments:
Looks like fun. Happy Easter!
The girls look cute with their hair pulled back! Hope you guys have a great Easter!
Easter is so fun. I just love that it's in the Spring too. Hope your hunt went well.
I agree with Mary, the girls look VERY cute with their hair pulled back! And I totally understand the issue with colors...we had color issues also. But dying eggs is still just as fun with only a couple of colors!
Post a Comment