Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blogging Slacker

It's the 18th and I have yet to post in the month of February.  I am a slacker!  Well, to be truthful, my free time has been spent reading.  It has been so long since I have actually sat down and read a book.  When I was in high school I would disappear to my room and read for hours.  I miss doing that.  So I decided to see how reading and three kids mix.  And you know what, it works out pretty good.  I started the Twilight series on January 28 and finished book 4 on the 13th.  I am trying to decide what is next.  Any suggestions?

Another excuse for my lack of posts is that I am having troubles getting my pictures to upload onto my computer.  Once my overworked husband has a chance to help me figure it out, watch out because I've got pictures to share!  Stayed tuned!

2 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

I get zoned in like that when reading books, too.

gracie said...

Keep up the reading! I started Twilight over my winter break but just didn't get to the other 3 books before I started back to school. I'm anxious to get one in during my spring break!