Oh my, I had a lot of catching up to do. All your pictures are so cute, especially baby Porter in his crib, so sweet. I can't believe Chant let the girls cut his hair, I'm sure they will love looking back at those pictures.
YES! I'm still into scrapbooking. More than ever now that I have two kids and I've started a family scrapbook to eaase the stress of doing two layouts in each of the kids books. How are you doing with the scrapbooking? Anyway, I'm thinking when you come up in March(?)you will definitely have to plan a night to come and scrapbook, we will get Megan and who ever else is still around!!
6 comments:
Oh my, I had a lot of catching up to do. All your pictures are so cute, especially baby Porter in his crib, so sweet. I can't believe Chant let the girls cut his hair, I'm sure they will love looking back at those pictures.
Cute pictures Kara! It looks like there is a lot of fun going on at your house!
Super cute pictures! It looks like you've been having lots of fun.
oh boy that picture of porter with the bucket on his head is sooo funny! i love it. Brinley you are of course cute too.
amie
YES! I'm still into scrapbooking. More than ever now that I have two kids and I've started a family scrapbook to eaase the stress of doing two layouts in each of the kids books. How are you doing with the scrapbooking? Anyway, I'm thinking when you come up in March(?)you will definitely have to plan a night to come and scrapbook, we will get Megan and who ever else is still around!!
I love the buckets on the head!!! Adorable!!!!
Post a Comment