Friday, August 8, 2008

Memories

So I got the idea from a friend, (thanks Carrol), to ask people to post memories that they have with Chant or me or us togther. I thought that would be kind of fun to see what people remember about us. If you would like to, leave a comment with your memory. Thanks! I look forward to reading them.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just remember being in the Relief Society presidency together. I remember having long chats about this & that. And I remember visiting you in the hospital after Ainsley was born.

Seth said...

Ahh, the first education class we were in together was so wonderful with you in it! As well as the second class and then running into you at Broulims later and running into you again at the apartment complex and being so excited to have you in our ward! Such great years I will always cherrish!

Stacy said...

Do you remember when you went to the Homecoming dance with Chant, and you let Jessica do your hair and me do your make-up? That was very brave of you!!