So the kids and I have been in Idaho since Wednesday evening. Life has been busy since we got here. First Brinn hurt her arm Thursday, Friday was spent at the doctor's office and the hospital, and then Saturday we spent the day at Whiskey Bay in West Yellowstone. (Whiskey Bay is a fun lake in West where our family goes every summer.) That was a fun time trying to keep Brinnley's arm dry. It was a great day though. Almost the whole family was there- we were missing Chant and my brother Kip and his 4 children. But we had quite the clan, 7 adults and 14 children.
It hit me hard last night how blessed I am. I am so blessed with an amazing family that loves me and supports me. They are always there for me no matter what. I had a hard time when we moved to Missouri. I missed Rexburg so much (I still do). It was my home and I was so close to my family. I didn't know if I would ever be happy in Missouri. Our first 4 months there were really hard on me. But then we moved to a home in a different town. Now I have wonderful friends and an amazing ward. We are taken care of by such wonderful people. I feel at home there and I am happy. The Lord has truly blessed us and has sent us where we needed to be. I am so excited for the day when Chant is finished with chiropractic school and we can move back home, but until then I am so happy where I am and I know I am growing and learning lessons that will be with me always and I am gaining friends that I know I will keep in contact with after we leave. Heavenly Father really knows what we need and blesses us with it!
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how the Lord knows what we need? I am glad that you found joy in Missouri. I am sure it was hard to leave home, yet it is amazing how good it is to do it too.
How long are you going to be in Idaho! I probably just missed you! I can't wait until Chant is done with school too so you can move back! I know a great neighborhood;)
Thanks for coming to visit, it was great seeing you guys! Can't wait for your visit next year.
Post a Comment