Brinnley and Ainsley came to the hospital the next morning with Kara's mom. (Letha was in town waiting for Porter to arrive so it was good timing all around.) Kara and I were not so worried about Brinnley and a new baby because she has done this before and has loved being the big sister, but Ainsley had shown signs of being jelous when Kara would hold other peoples babies Ainsley would cry and try her hardest to scale up her legs to get into her arms to take the place of that new baby in mom's arms. So we were worried about the reaction but all went well. When they got to the hospital they both headed for mom and then turned their attention to their new baby brother, Porter. They were very gracious about taking turns holding Porter but it seemed that they just wanted to have him to themselves. It was so cute to see that side of Brinnley and Ainsley, Porter will be loved, spoiled and adored by His sisters! (Just Like I was!) :) Porter and I already have alot to talk about, with me being the youngest with two older sisters.
Kara and I really do feel like we are LIVIN' OUR DREAMS!
6 comments:
I'm soooooo happy to have a cute little Nephew! And my nieces are just adorable. I have to see you all soon! Boston gets farther and farther away when I see pics of everyone! I love you guys!
Congratulations!!! I just saw all the pics, now I can't wait to read all about it. He is beautiful!
SO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just hold him?! Oh, I can't wait to meet him. What great big sister's he has! And great parents too :0). Congratulations you two, we are SO super happy for you!
Congratulations! He is so cute. Good luck with 3 babies. It is crazy, but totally fun, too. Glad to see that everything went okay. You are so lucky that your labor was so fast. That is so nice!
Congrats! I can't believe you have 3 little ones! Glad everything went well and fast! I love the pic with Kara and your Dr. I totally thought he was a friend or family member when I first looked at your pics b/c of how he's dressed! Anyways, yay for babies!
Hey Kara! I am so glad to find you & know what you are up to. Congrats on the new baby boy--what a treasure. Your girls are dolls; I can't believe how much they've grown. Check us out: sarahsemptyspaces.blogspot.com
Post a Comment