For a few months at the beginning of the year, we spent all our free time throwing phone books. The kids loved to help! We developed a pretty good system. The back of the van was loaded as high as it could go and then off we went. We parked in the middle of the block. Porter and I would take half of one side and Brinnley the other half. Ainsley and Chant did the other side of the street. Then we would hop in the car, park and do it again. We saw a lot of beautiful places when we delivered to areas out of town and in another town called Joyce.
Chant and I went out delivering on my birthday, just the two of us. He trusted me to drive while he threw them out the window. He's a brave guy! We laughed so hard as I drove too fast or too slow, stopped too soon or too late. Good times! I am so glad we were able to do this. It was a lot of fun and we made a lot of good memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment