I have been watching Canyun at least one day a week since January 2012. He was only 2 1/2 months old when I started watching him. It has been so fun to watch this little guy grow. My kids love him and they get so excited when Canyun comes over. We have our routine and he has his favorite toys and things to do. I love this stage, the year and a half mark. They are just so fun! Canyun is such a sweet, fun little boy.
I had to get the camera out because this was so cute. Brinnley was vacuuming and the boys were huddled on the couch. Porter covered Canyun with pillows and blankets to "keep him safe" from the vacuum.
And this was adorable. Porter was playing a game on the I-Pad and Canyun climbed right up so he could see too. He had been leaning over to see the screen, but Canyun noticed me and sat back. These two little boys are good buddies. They love playing together. When Canyun came in the door the other day, he saw Porter and just started giggling. It was so cute. He's just a part of our crazy crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment