Christmas was wonderful! The kids were awake and talking about 5:00 but they didn't come in to get us until 5:30. I was already awake anyway, so we grabbed the camera and headed downstairs. First thing was stockings. The kids had so much fun going through them. This year Santa brought little tubes of lotions and chapsticks. The girls loved that. Porter got a mini Bucky pirate ship. Poor little man! He had looked at it before but I had the camera on the video setting so I asked him to show it to me again. He held it up for me but he face was white and he wasn't saying anything. I had just turned the camera to Brinnley when in the background we can hear him puking. It was all over the floor and some got on Brinn's stocking. I hurried to get it off. Poor guy! But after that he was fine and had as much energy as the girls.
All the kids got a Lego set. Porter was excited to finally have his own and not have to share.
Ainsley got a Little Mermaid doll set and house. Her Lego set was a dog show kit.
Porter got a few car carries along with more cars to put on them. And his longed for present was a Jake and the Never Land Pirates Bucky ship. He was so excited!
Brinnley got the helicopter/jet Legos that she wanted. And here is the hoped for/squealed about Tin Can Robot. (This thing was the one present that she has asked for repeatedly for months, but I had no idea where I was going to find a robot. At Porter's Craft and Frame, that's where. I squealed when I saw it in their Black Friday ad and Brinnley squealed when she opened it. SUCCESS!)
No comments:
Post a Comment